Network Personnel provides a free professional employment service and have been providing a successful service since 1998.
Network Personnel obtain paid employment for people with barriers to work – eg, health conditions or disabilities, in either full or part time positions.
The benefits to employers are many:
- A free service
- Job matching prior to placement to ensure position compatibility
- An on-site employment specialist to support a new employee to learn the job
- On-going support services up to 12 months to help ensure the employer and job candidate are mutually satisfied with the placement
- Recognition within the community as an “Equal Opportunities Employer”
- Assistance with on-the-job-training funds (where eligible)
- The satisfaction of making a difference
To lodge a vacancy with Network Personnel, please ring 06 873 8208